Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ittle bittle fo

This one's so little it's only an fo, not an FO.  But it's an object, and it's finished, so here it is.  Took me more than one evening - more like a little bit of three consecutive evenings, an hour here, a couple rows there.  Bound off and sewed on the button tonight while having a little sit-n-knit at Diesel with Sojo.  (I'm so thrilled that Sarah's started knitting - finally someone to both stitch *and* bitch with!)  No photos because it's nighttime and there's no light and I'm feeling kinda scuzzy and non-photographable anyway.  But there will be photos because this yarn is so pretty it deserves to be seen.

Pattern: Calorimetry
Yarn: Three Irish Girls Springvale Super Merino
Colorway: Carrick (I think)
Yardage: a hundred or so

2010 to date:
FOs: 10
Yards knit: 2670

1 comment:

sarah jo said...

Hooray for your ear warmer! It's so cute, too. Wait until I learn how to knit a bit better - then less of my bitching will be specifically about my stitching!